I’m a technical expert with deep knowledge of building easy to use web applications.
I care greatly about user experience and delivering a product that “just works”.
I have worked as a product owner, development manager, developer, and tester.
- Focus: I’m a problem solver. I enjoy getting to the root of issues, removing friction and pain points,
thereby maximising a product’s potential.
- Organisation: I’m unfazed by having multiple priorities. I align a product’s roadmap with team
capabilities and business needs.
- Attention to detail: I look at the big picture and I also get into the details when needed.
- Quality-focused: I believe that even the smallest bugs can add up to a below-par experience.
I address issues to maintain high product quality.
- Strong communication: I maintain clear and coherent communication whether I’m dealing with technical
or non-technical people. I can explain business requirements to developers, and translate jargon
into plain English as required.
Varnish, nginx, Vagrant, Bash, Phing, JIRA, Google sheets, Microsoft Office, CDN setup, WireframeSketcher,
Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager, Doubleclick
For more, view my LinkedIn profile.
To get in touch, email me.