2022 felt like things getting back to normal: food, walks, trips to the office, though still plenty of working from home (a good thing).
Highlights, not all pictured:
- getting the flat decorated: this started in 2021 and was finished in March. Also got a new sofa and put up some artwork.
- learning to drive: not finished yet, but I passed my theory test and will continue having lessons for a while yet.
- releasing more music: though I took a bit of a break in the second half of the year, I’ve been working on some new tracks over Christmas. More soon!
- changing roles/teams at work: I needed a change, and it’s going good so far. Also glad to still be in the company.
- gaming: I got a PS5 in January and have played a lot of games this year. Maybe too many!
- starting a product blog: aka quickproduct.tips – it’s early days but I’m hoping to keep up a rhythm of posting ideally weekly, if not every couple of weeks. Better than nothing, right?
Next year I have some aspirations (I dare not call them resolutions) but I’ll post most when things happen. Setting resolutions and posting them online can be motivational, but I find it stressful. I’ve got a few things planned though.
Reposted from instagram