In 2021, I’m attempting to write one blog post every week. Catch up on previous posts below.
I had a bit of a break in March due to moving to a new flat – though I did write a post with some practical tips learned from my ongoing home improvements.
- 10th Apr – How many projects should a team work on at a time?
- 14th Mar – Practical tips for organising your backlog, from my home improvement project
- 26th Feb – New music: Night Sessions
- 21st Feb – Getting things done
- 14th Feb – A few things I’ve learned about software testing
- 7th Feb – 4 tips to get your in progress column moving
- 31st Jan – Navigating estimates and due dates in Agile
- 24th Jan – The Agile board should reflect reality
- 17th Jan – Why personal projects are worth pursuing
- 8th Jan – How recurring calendar reminders help me to get things done
- 2nd Jan – Looking back at 2020